Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Miscellaneous Bitchery

I've been in a mood for a couple of months now, since I lost the keys to my bike and have jumped through so many hoops to try to avoid having a locksmith come to my house and re-key me. So today, I finally broke down and did it, because I am to the point of committing murders of the Y Chromosomes that live within arms length. I am now the happiest of campers except...

I had planned on going and doing grocery shopping early this morning but things went so long in bill paying, correspondence and home visits that I must now wait for others who demand my times today, to get that shopping done. I will just go do it later tonight before the store closes. I would be happy, but once dinner is done, I like to settle in and read or go over the day's writing. I'll be okay I'll get by, except...

I have to wait tomorrow morning as well for the key guy, because he might not make it until tomorrow. Yeah, I'm still happy except...

I have to babysit my grandkids tomorrow, which is my happy zone. Nothing messes with my happy zone. I live for my time with them because it's such a happy time. Except...

The kids go for their shots tomorrow morning, so take two shirts because Little Auggie tends to spit up a lot when he's having a bad day.

Well, that's why they invented Infant Tylenol.

Thanksgiving is in a week and we've decided to have just a small, family at the house thing. We'll do one turkey and take dinner to my in-laws across the street. I'd love for all of us to eat together but there is no room here and I absolutely refuse to have my in-laws clean up after a family dinner. I still have to make pies and all of that, so really, just a smaller dinner does not make a bit of difference to me. Will I receive any help from the Y Chromosomes this year? Hell no. "You're not frying a turkey, so it's TV and YouTube for me!"

So, now I'm looking at Christmas presents and thinking, yeah, no help guys.

No comments: