Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Traditional Roles

This past week Kirsten Dunst, an actress and not someone I ever considered a bright star in any system, took some heat for something she said in a recent Harper's Bazaar article.  This is the heresy she spoke.
I feel like the feminine has been a little undervalued. We all have to get our own jobs and make our own money, but staying at home, nurturing, being the mother, cooking — it’s a valuable thing my mom created. And sometimes, you need your knight in shining armor. I’m sorry. You need a man to be a man and a woman to be a woman. That’s why relationships work.
Let's get the bonfire lit, folks! Burn the Heretic!  Shun the Non-Believer!

Someone in Hollywierd thinks that men should be men and women should be women.  Holy Screaming Eagle Shit!  She'll never work again for standing up for women who believe that nurturing a family is the right thing to do.  That little bitch!  After all the National Organization of Ugly Fat Cud-Chewing Cow Lesbians  has done for her, too!

BURN HER!

But... But... Even Ayn Rand, that rugged feminine icon and individualist realized that mothering and homemaking had value.  If one wants the world peopled by mannerly, respectful people, then they should grow up in homes where these values are taught and exampled.  If you have never seen people be honest, and do the right thing, you would not recognize it when you see it.  Your honor, As Exhibit A I give you hippies and their children and today's government.  Thank you.

Never undervalue the woman who decides to stay at home and make a safe home for her husband and children and teach them the right values.  She will teach them to value themselves so they will never sell themselves cheaply to another person or an idea. She's not sacrificing anything that she does not want to.  Her family's happiness is not bought at the expense of her own.  She pays the price because she thinks the value is worth it and because in the end, it makes HER happy.  Imagine that!  Happy mom.  Happy husband.  Happy kids.  Damn, we can't have that, can we?

You know what the great big lies are?

  1. Only women can be the nurturers.  I've seen more than one Mr. Mom who entirely loved his role and his family was better for it.  However, few men choose this route because they are genetically inclined to hunt and gather while the women are genetically inclined to stay back at the fire and cook dinner and make shelter.  The greatest unhappiness in the history of man has been people trying to "break free" from their genetic inclination thinking it will make them happier.  They weren't unhappy with the role, they were unhappy with themselves and convinced other people to be unhappy as well.  Now, tell me what the greater sin is, traditional gender roles or hawking unhappiness as the panacea?
  2. Women sacrifice their happiness by not having a career.  Bullshit.  Bull-fucking-shit.  I've worked and I've stayed home and for me, personally, I like staying home and taking care of my family much better.  The biggest unhappiness in my life was when I let others tell me what I needed to be doing. All of those people responsible are mostly dead now and that's all I have to say about that.
  3. Patriarchal Society?  Oh please! Shut your fat, ugly, lesbian trap and stop playing the fucking victim.  Skank.
  4. Children are a drag and ruin your life.  Please see the above.  If you consider yourself virtuous for killing an innocent child or for screaming for the right to do so, I have a shot gun that needs suck starting.
  5. The world would be a better, war free, unicorn loving utopia if only women ran everything.  Shut up you delusional, fucktarded asshat.  Have you ever been in a gaggle of girlgoyles?  A bigger group of backbiting, vicious vipers you will never meet.  It's the main reason I don't have many female friends.  I cannot stand the fucking drama queens. Oh and No. 3 also applies to this.
So most of you folks out there decrying Kirsten Dunst and what she said, take everything you are saying and writing and screeching and stand in front of your mother and say that.  Stand in front of your children and say that.  Stand in front of the mirror and say that.  The reason you fucking harpies screech and scream is because you really do want The White Knight to come charging in on his steed and save you from yourself. Then what? Do you stand and screech at him about how he's victimizing you in saving you?  Save yourself, bitch. But, don't stand there screaming at the person who saved you because you were either too lazy or too stupid to do it yourself. And those really are the only too reasons you have for not doing it yourself.  There is always a way and just because you "choose" to do nothing doesn't make your virtuous.  It just makes your fat, stupid and lazy.

I sacrificed nothing in raising my children and taking care of my family.  They and their happiness make me happy and trust me, I will do ANYTHING to maintain my happiness, except purchase it at the expense of another.  Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

No comments: