Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Intimidation

With all of the scandals with Barry's Damp Tissue of Lies going along, it's hard to pick a favorite, but if pressed I will say the AP scandal with Eric Holder's investigation of himself at the top of the list.  It's not because I'm some outraged journalist who thought I was safe from government overreach simply because I toed the line and took dictation from Barry and his brethren.  No, I am outraged because I don't like bullies and my Paladin complex kicks in and I want to take a sword to some folks who richly deserve to be skewered.  The DoJ and the IRS are both guilty of egregious intimidation.

Folks, this water has been swirling around the bowl since Barry took his throne, it's time to flush them all out of DC and start over... With term limits.

I don't like bullies, and I never will.  There is a person I know who jokingly calls me a bully, but it's in good fun. Apparently saying to a stupid person, "You just need to shut up now." is bullying. And, I'm OK with that.  However for people who wish to intimidated, creating an environment of fear, I will never stand for that.  And I will treat them accordingly.  Golden Rule and all that.  However, physical intimidation is right out.  I firmly believe is crushing a person's psyche for bullying a person who cannot fight back.  That's the Paladin Complex.  I feel that God has green lighted me for this. 

Yep.  Just so.

Most people won't stand up to bullies.  Why?  Because bullies pick timid people who won't stand up for themselves.  The sickest ones pick the ones who can't.  It's those folks who get a leg up when I recognize them.

Who can defend themselves against the IRS?  No one.  Not one single person on this planet can successfully defend themselves when the full weight of the IRS is brought to bear against them.  Same goes for the Department of "Justice".  You can bet your sweet bippy that the AP raised a protest that whimpered, and then James Rosen at Fox News found out they grabbed his card swipes at the State Department and grabbed his phone records at Fox, his cell and even his parents phone records in Long Island.  I don't know everything, but I do know this much, Roger Ailes is NOT going to take that sitting down and crying into his hankie. That is one man I would not want to piss off.  I often think of him as Les Grossman in the movie Tropic Thunder.

First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in an ungodly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!


The guy doesn't have to do anything more.  He's just built a wall that bullies cannot break through because the wall is their own modus operandi.  Since they are successful bullies they can't see a way around it because they've not yet been bested. I love the end where he quietly asks, "You wanna find out who that was?"  It shows his complete disdain for the bullying tactics of the Flaming Dragon and meets it squarely with his own.

This is what Americans need to do with the IRS and the DoJ.  They need to start pushing back.  One of my favorite tactics is the, "Or what?" gambit.  Like Sean Connery in The Untouchables I am always asking, "What are you prepared to do?" and when I say it I really mean, what are you going to do with the world watching, because THIS is who you really are.  Because this is who I am when no one is watching.  But you have to be prepared to back it up.  It's only a gambit if it works.  Ask anyone who has played chess.  If it doesn't work it's really just mental masturbation.  You have to be prepared to back your own ass up.  If others wish to assist you, so much the better, but when going up against a bully, you're usually on your own.

Everyone rails against bullies, but they rarely step out of their comfort zone to battle them.  It's not bravery or courage that defeats the bully.  It's Walter Pidgeon screaming out, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!" and Ralphie finally losing it and beating up Scott Farkus.  You have to decide how much is enough to take.  I have no tolerance whatsoever for bullying.  So I won't take it.  Period.  I draw the line in the sand saying, "This far, no further."  And I mean it.  Cross the line and just like Les Grossman, I will fuck you up. And not look back when I'm done.

Decide how much you're willing to take from the IRS and the DoJ just deciding that you're a threat to national security because you know something or think something they feel is traitorous, which is what they did to James Rosen.  What if they feel that just questioning their tactics in a conversation with your friends at a bar meets their criteria and they go through your life with a microscope?  Are you OK with that?  You want them to tell you what you're allowed to think?  To Say?

Karma police will trump Thought Police every time.  And Karma is a HUGE bully.

No comments: