Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Sunday, December 04, 2011

On Herman Cain

Yesterday Herman Cain announced he is dropping out of the Presidential Race.  It sucks because he's the only candidate I could tolerate for an amount of time and he made a lot of sense.  Do I care that he helped out a woman for 13 years?  Nope, not really.  It never seemed to affect his business sense.  And that is what it comes down to for people like me.

I don't care what color your hair is, what scribbles you've got on your skin, what church you go to or if you shove the odd orange up your ass.  All I care about is whether or not you can do the job.  Because if you can't you are of no use whatsoever to anyone, least of all yourself.

Now, the only option left on the Candidate Table for me is Newt Gingrich, whom I adore but is completely Bound by the Beltway and unelectable.  And this pisses me off to no end.  I seriously just want to shake the hell out of Republicans, Democrats and the body politic.  The press have pissed me off to the point where I could like them all shot into space with no life support on a trajectory for the sun.  They are useless idiots.  Not even Saul Alinsky could find a use for those wastes of skin.

But you know who I am mainly pissed off at?  The American public.  You allowed them to shape the narrative.  Instead of slapping the hell out of them when they started on the smears with Rick Perry and then Herman Cain, because they WANT Mittens to run against Obama, you sat there and did NOTHING.  You did not speak out, you did not cancel subscriptions with a terse message as to why. You did not call you radio and TV stations to tell them to do real reporting instead of taking their orders from George Soros and the MSM.  You did NOTHING.

Herman Cain was not politically savvy.  It was what I loved most about him.  They jumped all over him because his campaign manager was in a TV ad smoking a cigarette.  OMFG!  SMOKING A CIGARETTE!  And then they trotted out one mentally ill floozy after another hoping something would stick.  They finally found a woman he had been helping financially for 13 years who repaid his kindness by selling out to the media.  Well done, cunt.  Well done, indeed.  Die in a fire you amoral bitch. There is a special pit in hell for bitches just like you.  Tell Delilah hi when you get there.

Did he have an affair with her?  Since he had Stage 4 colon cancer for many of those years, I seriously doubt it, but what if he did?  It's none of my freakin business.  Just as it was none of my damned business until Bill Clinton started using the Oval Office for his Lair of Love.  And even then, the ONLY thing I was concerned about was the fact that he lied to Congress about it, and then got away with it, because character doesn't mean a damned thing to the Progressives.

I don't care how many times Newt's been married, or that he married one woman he had an affair with.  Men are stupid.  We keep electing them, so what does that make us?  I don't care that Rick Perry is not the most erudite man in the room.  He's not anything the press has tried to paint him except a bad public speaker on occasion.  It's not like we didn't try to warn you folks.  Mitt Romney, if elected, will become the Gary Trudeau symbol of the Clinton Presidency, the Waffle.  He really does go whichever way the wind is blowing, which means he's rudderless, despite his Mormon faith.

As much as I like Ron Paul, he will never get elected because of this fan base.  What a bunch of wingnuts.  And Poor Rick Santorum, the guy deserves much better and I believe is being groomed for later greatness.

The main thing that really pisses me off about this?  They trot out some white woman in Atlanta and snarl about money and 13 years and force a good man out of the race.  Then they still turn around and call US racist.

Think about that for a moment and you will understand the depths of my anger at everyone about this.

No comments: