Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Sunday, October 03, 2010

There's A Conspiracy!

For some reason, and I'm not sure exactly why, I woke up this morning seeing everything, including snags in my yarn barf, as a conspiracy by... whomever... to make the Universe a bigger hell than it is already.

It could be frustration from complicated knitting patterns, late night reading of Nora Roberts, or even more sinister... a real conspiracy!

Nah. That's just crazy talk, right? No more crazy than rumors of Soul Coughing reforming.

I see this morning's State Department Travel Advisory for travel in Europe as a huge bid by the Obaministration to get all of our travel itineraries. Big Brother, baby. Big Brother. I saw splattering coffee all over myself at breakfast as a conspiracy by Juan Valdez to get me to buy more, expensive coffee. If not that, it was the Universe just trying to get me to question the existence of a benevolent deity.

It's weird for me because I really think we went to the moon. I firmly believe that only Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy. And, I don't think that extra-terrestrials are anally probing human guinea pigs. In other words I am NOT a conspiracy theorist. I'm a little more grounded in reality with a real aversion to aluminum foil caps.

There is one conspiracy I buy in to, hook, line and sinker. That is the conspiracy to keep the American Public in a somnolent trance while they strip away our liberties and freedoms, until we're no different than Cuba. Progressive Liberals know damned well that we would never buy what they are selling us if the light of day were shone upon their fecal waste of social engineering. And, you know what? For nearly 100 years we have napped through them "fundamentally transforming" our America. Only recently have we managed to snort ourselves out of our stupor and realize WTF they have done to all of us.

And like Morpheus told Neo in The Matrix, some are so inured that they would never willingly leave the Matrix, even know the reality of it all. Useful idiots are, after all, still useful idiots.

Where is the blue pill?

I've managed to get all caught up on the news I missed out on while on a 2 weeks work project that left me little more than time to sleep. All I can say is, it's a very poorly hidden conspiracy anymore. I'm continually amazed at the number of people who stubbornly look away from what is happening because they know, subconsciously, they could never live with themselves knowing that they not only did not fight against the theft of their thought and enslavement of their bodies and souls, but they welcomed it with open arms for the promise of unearned riches.
These people will never open their eyes to what they are helping in some Faustian exchange. And, never mistake it, they will fight you tooth and nail to avoid the truth. They don't want to acknowledge the truth, and they don't want you pointing it out to anyone else.

Think about why The Obaministration wants to get control of the internet here in the States. Just like Communist China, to control the message, control dissent. We cannot allow this to happen.

Mr. Universe: There is no news. There is only the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.

Think about that one for a few minutes. Decide which you want to be. I certainly don't want to be part of the puppet theater or the somnambulant public. I'd much rather be a cartoon hammer. /snark

No comments: