Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

I Aim To Misbehave... Eternally

A fellow Texas Objectivist took me seriously when I quipped on a FB post. I felt the need to apologize profusely. I only have myself to blame. I should come with a disclaimer that I am snarky as hell, and I'm not taking it anymore. Honestly, it should be a shining beacon above my head. However, it would not be exactly, entirely true.

You see, as Ayn Rand wrote in Atlas Shrugged, I realized at an early age that words had an exact meaning. After experiencing the hippies and other "do-gooders" among my mother's acquaintances, I found that their impact upon the listener is lost to those who are used to hiding from that meaning and using other words to escape the reality of the correct words to use. So I have lived my life saying exactly what I mean in a way that people never know whether to take me seriously or not. It's a fun game and helps me vet people. The people who quickly get what I am saying are worth my time to get to know them better. After that it's a crap-shoot.

It's why I wrote my article on how to "decode" LibSpeak. We've all grown pretty good at it through the 90s and into the first decade of the millennium. However, as their plans grow deeper and deeper into statism and eventually fascism, they must hide, deeper and deeper what they are really saying. Not only to fool us, in the public, but the try to keep the knowledge from themselves what they are truly up to. Psychologically the mind rebels against the sort of double-think and double-speak that must contort even Nancy Legosi's brain. Besides, consulting leads you to try to use phrases and words in such a way as to reveal to the people buying your opinion that they're doing things poorly and you doubt their ability to change and profit by it.

You know what the funniest thing in the world is to me? With all of the pissing and moaning about 1984 and Big Brother, the Libs never realize that they are the abyss. Makes me laugh my ass off most days. On the other days I listen to Guerilla Radio as done by Richard Cheese and Lounge Against The Machine. It makes me happy.

Quit it now.

No comments: