Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Real Racists

Last night I was watching a documentary called The Great Global Warming Swindle. It's over an hour long and was produced by one of the independent TV networks in Britain. I forget which one. It came out in 2007 and I still remember how shocked and outraged I got the more I watched it the first time. I was lucky enough to have a friend in England send me the film as I had no way of watching it over here until Google posted it a few days after it was first shown. By the end of the documentary I was frothing at the mouth I was so angry.

It was in 2007 that I was first introduced into the racism that is Liberal Progressive politics. I first glanced at it there and it ripped my blinders off. Because, like most everyone who has never really paid attention to them, I thought they were all about the things they say they are. They don't give a rat's ass about pulling the minorities out of their warehouse/projects. They only care about the Black Man, the Hispanic at election time when they are given small gimmes so they can get into the voting booth and pull the Democratic Party lever.

I am sure that I realized this at some level, but I never seriously thought about it because I had many friends from all walks of life in my middle class existence. However, the last 20 minutes of The Great Global Warming Swindle actually brought tears to my eyes. Tears of anger and frustration. If, at that moment, I had had any power whatsoever to destroy anything, every Green Progressive Liberal Hippy would have been dead, their families and teachers and students dead. Never before in my life had I been so angry. And trust me, I can get indignant over many things, but this was brought to the foreground for me.

In 2006 the Greenies had a conference in Africa. They flew in on their G5's and passenger jets, drove their fossil fuel powered vehicles and stayed in their air conditioned hotel rooms with blazing lights, refrigeration and clean water. Both hot and cold. Cut to a community medical clinic where there is one refrigerator to store vaccines that is powered by the two solar panels on the roof of the building. These freaks of nature tell Africans they cannot access their coal, oil and gas resources that they HAVE to use wind and solar power.

They don't want the African nations to better their standard of living through use of electricity because they don't want them to progress and possibly no longer need their "charity" and will then be of no use to the Progressive Liberal Agenda. How are they going to call a Kenyan Uncle Tom?

These people burn wood in their homes to cook dinner. They breathe in the smoke. The wood is too expensive to use to heat their hovels. They don't have electricity for water pumps or treatment. They don't have refrigeration. They live like stone-age people, where the white progressive liberal wish to keep them.

If you can sit by and watch something that obscene, then go ahead. But I plan to wipe it from the face of the planet. And trust me, I will. Nothing outrages me more than rich, white self-hating people telling an entire continent of people that they do not have the right to electricity, good shelter, and prosperity. and, that is exactly what those idiots are telling the Africans. They want them to continue to guild wood fires in their homes to cook with, live horrible, agonizing lives spent trying to eke out a meager living with the sparse tools the Libs will allow them to use.

So you go ahead and watch and allow it to happen to them. I will not. I will burn the Libs in the fires they expect the Africans to cook in. See if I don't.

1 comment:

Boozsha said...

I'm glad you shared the link. I'll be plastering this video everywhere. Starting with facebook. Then ON TO THE FORUMS! Gnome mercy! >8-)