Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Thursday, January 07, 2021

Crime and Punishment - Current Day

 I've watched this election with no small amount of glee. Why? Because, I've spent nearly thirty years dragging people to this point because they didn't want to see, don't want to see. They are like toddlers, placing their hands over their eyes when they get in trouble, because if they can't see you, you can't see them. Trust me, it is their go to move, literally and metaphorically.

So, I wake up today to a bunch of idiot Lefties screaming for punishment of anyone who ever supported Trump ever in their lives for any reason whatsoever.

They obviously have never, ever read history or even attended Shakespeare in the Park. When the Senate assassinated Julius Caesar, they exposed how firmly they were entrenched in their establishment so that three years later Augustus became the Roman Emperor of an empire that lasted centuries longer than the Roman Republic. I'm a huge fan of history. I read about it all the time. It's fascinating to see us make the same mistakes our ancestors did while learning no new lessons from it. Absolutely fascinating. Like a toddler that keeps grabbing the cat's tail, regardless of having been clawed and bitten. They simply don't want to learn that lesson because they want to touch the cat, without following instructions from those who know cats on how to touch them.

And now, Pelosi has already drawn up Articles of Impeachment against Trump and is trying to strong arm the traitor Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment against a man who will be leaving the office in thirteen days.

Way to use all your political capital in one go, Nance. Yeah, shoot that wad while you can. Because, and I mean this with all due caution, it will come back to bite you on your ass and you will have ground left to go to. How do I know this? No, I'm not Miss Cleo, nor can I divine the future from looking at chicken entrails. No, I read history. This has never ended well for your ilk and it won't end well for you because... listen carefully... Human Beings don't like being told they are something they are not, they don't like re-education camps, forced concentration camps, lack of free speech and oh, yeah, they don't like you. You don't human well, so I get that you don't get this. It's okay. We're all pretty avid to see Mjollnir pried from your crone like grasp before you're carted off to... insignificance. See, most people don't demand punishment because we don't like what you said or who you voted for. However, Nance, and I will call you Nance whether you like it or not, most Americans, right now, at this very moment, would do much worse that what will happen to you eventually. Because I cannot imagine that for someone of your perceived, self-proclaimed importance, being shunted to the background, holding no power whatsoever, is pretty much Karma cunt punting you across the Universe. I've heard tell that she's kind of keen on that idea. I don't know for sure, but you know, lunch talk...

And trust me, this is not about Democrats or Republicans. No, they are one and the same in the eyes of most Americans now. Thanks for getting a point across that I've been screaming for a long time. I'm pretty hoarse, so, really... Thanks. You can thank your Supreme Court for it, your Federal Courts for it. Trust me, they will make you pay for what they're about to go through. Trust me on this. You and Robespierre? You guys will have neighboring levels of hell. It's a nice neighborhood, you'll know all your neighbors. It's so nice to have friends in the afterlife.

You, Chuck Schumer and Kamal Toe Harris have already got Country Club memberships, prepaid, I hear.

You, and ever other idiot with you who thought you could get away with this had best pick up a history books, several of them, in fact, all written before Howard Zinn started re-writing history, perhaps pick up Thaddeus Russell's A Renegade History of the United States. Pssst, Spoiler Alert, you didn't win the Civil War and no, you can't have your slaves back.

So, while you and AOC are scouting out areas for Concentration Camps, remember what became of Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and best of all Idi Amin. You're in good company.

1 comment:

Bert Flores said...

I say, did you draw that picture?
That’s pretty good.