Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Monday, September 25, 2017

KNEEL!



Ever since Colin Kaepernick took his first knee during the National Anthem I have thought of this scene from Marvel's Avengers movie. I've always loved this scene where Loki is lording it over all those Germans. And his speech is so wonderfully true that I nearly wanted to sing when I saw the film in the theatre. Plus, I love the end when the old man stands up and tells Loki, "There are always men like you".

I've spent the past couple of weeks watching the Free Speech thing going on at Berkeley and this whole NFL thing which is now spreading to the MLB. And I am positively amazed at the amount of ignorance amongst college admins and students alike. Let's face it, there aren't any jock philosophers, so their hold on reality will always be iffy, and they are very easily led.

Right now, we have the Gray Matter of the Flower Children, who started Free Speech Week at Berkeley in the 60, who are not in positions of power in the administration and staff at universities trying for one last gasp at youth before they keel over. They are straining for that last little bit of relevance in the hopes that they've "made a difference".

Let me assure you idiots, you have. We have you to thank for Donald Trump. He simply would not have been possible without your stupidity of the past 10 years. Thank you, indeed. You are what made his rise to power possible. You must be so proud.

Here's the deal, folks. I have no problem if you kneel at the National Anthem. No problem, whatsoever. As long as you understand what taking a knee means. And, apparently, none of the idiots doing it has a clue. So, allow me to school you on what taking a knee or kneeling means.

We kneel to those who have power over us. It's a sign of respect and acknowledgment that they are higher up in the pack than we are. It's a very human thing. So, each time you take a knee at the playing of the National Anthem, I see it as showing abject respect for our Nation. Oh, Poor Colin Kaepernick. You had no idea, did you?

We also kneel in respect to a higher power, such as when we kneel in church or a religious ceremony. We kneel or bow (if you have bad knees such as I do) with deference and respect. We kneel in our pews, we kneel at the altar, we show abject subjugation of our will towards that of whatever god we worship. It is present in every modern religion. Ever seen a Mohammedan praying? Total subjugation.

So, perhaps all of those idiots in the NFL are subjugating themselves to the greatness of our nation? Yeah, I laughed, too. It's amusing when morons take a stand they know nothing about.

You know another time we kneel? When tyrants order us to bow down to them. Have you ever heard the saying, "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"? I'm going to guess you haven't since you're all so ready to get on your knees and suck off the Progressives. And, that's right where they want you. As long as your head is down there you will never notice how they manipulate their ballot cattle. In case you're confused, if you kneel at the anthem, YOU are ballot cattle. Moo.


So, next game you decide you'll take a knee, think on this. And, also consider the fact that the ONLY reason you make the money you do is because of the people who pay to come watch you play. You've pissed them off and now the people who pay you are running scared. I can't wait to see the overnights for yesterday's games.

Mind shining my shoes while you're down there?

No comments: