Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Friday, January 22, 2016

An Open Letter To the Idiots at National Review



Today, in a number of posts and articles around 4oo words, the Pseudo Conservatives at National Review proved that they are just as brain dead as the Liberals they say they oppose.  Since no one wants to read any of that tripe, I have taken it upon myself to translate for people who are confused by the irrationality of these posts and articles.

By the time you finish reading this post you will understand why after this election cycle, the GOP will be dead and realize it. They're dead now and these National Review suicide essays just prove it. The fact that the GOP just severed ties with The National Review proves it.

First off, let me give you the translation, then an explanation.

The Translation:

I want you to hate Donald Trump and Ted Cruz just as irrationally and illogically as I do because if you don't then it proves the X number of years I've spent inside the beltway have no meaning whatsoever and that my thoughts and opinions are irrelevant because, let's be honest, I haven't been outside the Beltway since I got to DC, so I'm not slimed with you fly-over retards who have no idea how important I am and how my ideas matter. So just shut up and let me and my brethren maintain our power base. We'll get around to something that looks like we're doing something, so sit, down, shut up and pull the straight party ticket lever in the booth. I've got my tee time at Augusta, so get out of my way, I'm important.

Analysis:

People in DC are afraid of losing their status as the "decision makers" and/or "king makers". Those guys are more powerful than the Senate or President. If Cruz or Trump is the nominee, that proves they are wrong, and then, how much more are they wrong about, and if they're that wrong, why is anyone listening to them? What's more, why are they being paid? That's what it all really comes down to. If they're so monumentally wrong about just this, then why on Earth is anyone buying their opinions or thoughts? That is what subscriptions are paid with. The answer to that question.

None of the retards who call themselves Conservative are worthy of the name. Why? Not because Trump is my guy, because he's not. He's still not. He's not even on my list. My very short list. The reason I bring this up is to point out why they hate Trump and Cruz. They can't put words in their mouths or ideas in their heads, and if they can't do that they are nothing. Less than zero. They have no juice at all in the political world where they so desperately want to matter.

Because of this tactical mistake, because it is a doozy, I am canceling my subscription. I'm sure it will not make one jot of difference to those in the rarified air of their editorial staff. I don't matter because I can't do anything for them. I'm doing it because I don't need their thoughts or opinions. I did think I was getting more than GOP mouthpieces, but I was wrong.

You may want to check your subscriptions as well. I recently canceled mine for PJ media because they made an accusation against Trump in an article that had nothing to do with some Muslim arrested in Houston, and refused to retract or attribute the sentence.  I'm voting with my pocketbook, I recommend you do the same.

No comments: