Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Saturday, September 07, 2013

The Recent Unpleasantness

I've been quiet the past couple of weeks as I've been busy writing a new book.  No idea when I'll be finished, but it's flowing like a river during spring melt.  A lot has happened, so let's see what I can make of it.

In a startling turn of events, Barry The Butcher of Benghazi, The Anti-War President, has decided to go to war with Syria, who is at war with Syria, in an attempt to get the media off his back over the IRS Scandal, the NSA Scandal, Benghazi, Eric Holder, Fast and Furious... and like Pavlov's Dogs, the Fourth Estate are lapping it up, except for Matt Lee.  The AP reporter asked the State Department mouthpiece Jen "I Hope My Mom Doesn't Catch Me" Psaki "Was there some kind of, like, group spine-removal procedure at the White House over the weekend?"

Jen Psaki, who looks like some kind of clown as well as appearing 12 years old, bungled this news conference so badly you have to wonder how many she had to blow to get to a job she clearly can't handle.  At this point I'm willing to pay Matt Lee $50 to see if he can make her cry.  Yeah, I'm that kind of bully. She was caught completely flat footed when he asked her how going to war with Syria was "courageous".  The more I see of this guy, the more I like him, even though he's with the AP.

In another note, Clueless Joe Biden hasn't been heard from in a while.  I wonder when his next great bungle will be exposed by a somnolent media.  My guess is they have him bound and gagged at the Marine Barracks in DC.  At least it's a favorite scenario I like to play out in my head when I day dream.

We have no business in Syria.  None whatsoever.  They don't want out help, have told us on several occasions. So why does Barry the Butcher have such a hard on for bad real estate?

Could it possibly be the number of scandals overflowing from the White House, Congress and The State Department?  Didn't Clinton start that whole Bosnia thing so the weak minded would forget where he liked to store his cigars?  Bad day in Bosnia, indeed.

We are snake-bit in the Middle East, as Peggy Noonan recently pointed out.  We need to get out of there, Iraq and Afghanistan and leave them to their Seventh Century lifestyles, dying in the desert. I have no desire to save anyone from themselves.  If your enemies are killing each other, LET THEM!

Going to war in Syria serves no other purpose than to get the damned media, who are waking up, off his ass about the fact that Barry The Butcher has the most corrupt administration since William G. Harding and Nixon combined!

However, I really would like to be given Jen Psaki so that I could scare her into that deer in the headlights look, watch her stammer then wet her pants.  I'd bring her out at parties to entertain her.  Probably.  People like her who are given very important duties when they are clearly the least qualified really piss me off.  I'd slap her around for just that alone.

No comments: