Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Desperate Poor

What are the "Desperate Poor"? George Soros and some weird Catholics are weeping buckets over them, yet I'm not seeing pictures of starving children in American Ghettos. They apparently only care up to the point where they actually do anything about it. However, I'm still waiting on the pictures of the children with stick limbs and bloated bellies with flied all over them. You know like the Christian Children's Fund and Sally Struthers used to do.

Why is that? Is that because their ballot cattle are so well tended that the only time they go hungry is in between bedtime and breakfast? Why are the poor starving in the warehouse of despair the Democrats keep them imprisoned in? They get the government cheddar and perhaps actually eat better than a lot of blue collar kids with both parents working hard to pay the bills and buy decent groceries in these days of ever rising prices.

So where are these desperate poor, George? Can you show me the poor? All I know from driving through the Waco Ghetto is that those bitches drives far better vehicles than I am willing to pay for. Of course, I know that paying installments on an investment that loses half its value the moment I sign for it so I don't bother buying a new car. EVAR. I pay cash for a used vehicle and therefore I only have to pay liability and uninsured motorist on it (I do live along the illegal alien railroad that is I-35)and anything I pay on the vehicle after that is taxes and wear and tear. I think it is the height of stupidity to pay installments on a new car. But that's me. I think the credit system in this country is seriously fucked up. Yes, I've used pejorative, however, I could think of no other term that as accurately describes our current status in the world than that.

Anyway... the poor people, the children, or whoever the hell it is the libs say we should be wearing hair shirts for this week... Where are they? Are they barely dressed? I don't think so. I've seen the kids at our ghetto schools wearing far better clothing than I am willing to afford for my fashionista. Either they are shoplifting very often, or they have more disposable income than I. If they have more disposable income, how can they be poor? And frankly, why should I weep buckets for them? Shouldn't they be weeping buckets for me because all of the money the government steals out of my pocket to give to them to keep them voting Democratic Party ticket? Or is that because I hate the poor, children and grandma?

It could be an amalgam of all three, because I know what a bitch I can be. I have been known to heckle, malign and be outright hostile to co-workers who did not do their jobs. I am a freakin' hammer for people milk the clock. If you're useless you don't have to wait to hear about it from someone else, I'll tell you right to your face. So I have no problem telling people on welfare to get up off their lazy asses, get a job and quit expecting those of us who are stupid and lazy to support them. When it comes right down to it, I have no problem watching them starve because they are too damned lazy to feed themselves.

Does this mean I hate children and grandma should eat cat food? Seriously, if you have to ask yourself that, you need to head back to Media Matters or HuffPo so you can regain some self-esteem and cry over snail darters and Lindsay Lohan. You want a gut check? I'm right here.

But I still want to see the pictures of the poor in America. Be brave, because I'll post pictures of Middle-Class Americans bowed by an unreasonable tax burden to keep their lazy asses in Nikes and Kraft Macaroni.

1 comment:

Zalbar said...

On September 16, the U.S. Census Bureau released a report showing that in 2008, the number of Americans living below the poverty line was 39,800,000, accounting for 13.2 percent of the total population. By 2009, the number had risen to 43,600,000, or 14.3 percent of the total population. This shows that one out of seven Americans is poor.

To be considered below the poverty line in America, the annual income of a family of four must be under $21,954, and for an individual below $10,956.

But hey, what are facts compared to blind irrational rhetoric.

Bonus points for holier than thou I know what's best for you everyone should live their lives like I do attitude.