Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why I Love Greg Gutfield

I had this brilliant idea, years ago. I wanted to open a restaurant that sold basically, salads and wine and diet drinks. I would have all male waiters dressed in white tank tops and wear really tight, purple short shorts. I planned on calling it Packages, but people just laughed and told me it would never work. I could never get the start up capital I needed.

But, recently, Greg Gutfield, who hosts Redeye on The Fox News Channel at 3AM ET, came up with an even BETTER idea! Here is his appearance on Glenn Beck, to put forth the best idea I've yet heard!



I'm still trying to figure out which one I like best. Turban Cowboy is really the front runner. And I love the no alcohol angle. 72 Virgin Drinks! Sorry, I'm dying laughing here.

Unity through diversity. Only retards could think it would work... and we elected them into office and hired them to teach our children. Irony.. get it????

No comments: