Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hello, Rick Sanchez. I Will Be Driving You To School This Morning.



You know what, Rick? Fine, you're sick of the rich? I'll take them from you. You will no longer have to deal with the rich, the fat cats, the producers. But, once I have them, you can never get them back. Then we shall see how fast it takes your fair weather "friends" to abandon you, once you can no longer hold up the rich to give them stuff they haven't earned. Who will you rob once I've lured them all away and they can leave your taxes and regulations behind and do what they do best, producing, with none of the onus you put on them so you can steal their achievements?

When you and your ilk cry out, "This isn't what we wanted! This isn't what we intended!" we shall not hear you. We will be too busy moving on.

You don't get it, do you? We don't need you and yours for anything on this earth. However, you are entirely dependent upon us to keep producing so you can keep stealing from us and giving to the undeserved so that they will pretend to like you as long as you're giving. We don't need you and we don't need your largesse, and that is why you hate us.

What would happen if Little Ricky there woke up one day and everyone who honestly earned and produced was gone? Who would pay his salary? Who would they tax for their welfare programs? Where would they, the people holding the guns to the heads, go to steal then? Actually, I can almost say I'd pay to see it. However, I've been working hard, for the past 30 years to make it happen. I know, now, that I will see it in my lifetime. Think about it, a true free market. No mercantilism, no crony capitalism. Pure, unfettered capitalism, allowing the market to decide it all. No friends needed in DC.

Seriously, this is the biggest load of crap I've heard outside Washington, DC, and those folks up there are expert at hauling out the BS.

No comments: