Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

No, Really! This Time It Will Work!

One definition of insanity is making the same mistake over and over again and expecting a different outcome. It almost sounds like that quip was formed with the Obama Progressive Liberal administration in mind. Everything they have touched has turned in to a disaster. Who remembers Cash for Clunkers, TARP, the myriad of bail-outs, and now the Obama Administration is making noises about taking over BP to stop this oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico. Oh yeah, based on the evidence of the past 18 months since Obama took the reins of this nation, we can empirically postulate that they will make this disaster better.

Yeah. Riiiiiiiiight.

I'm sorry, did I sound bitter? Good, I meant to. I really don't think sending Eric Holder down to Louisiana to be the Administration bull dog is going to go well against Brits who seriously, you don't want to back into a corner. Hitler and Napoleon learned that lesson to their grief. Hey, listen up, you want to Nationalize British Petroleum? Think about it, Skippy. You really want to piss off another powerful ally? Go ahead. I'm sure this is the type of change that will get democrats elected in November and re-elected in 2012.

Let them get the damned hole plugged up. Call off your EPA Bitch and get the hell out of Jindal's way. Bobby, honey, build the damned berms, save your state. When I take over this rock, Miss Jackson If You're Nasty will be the first with my boot on her neck. Ya like that? See what I did? Word, I'm fresh. Damn, I should write a book or something.

BTW, I was able to promote Alfonzo Rachel when I was out and about this weekend. My crush on him continues until I find out he's married or gets a restraining order.

No comments: