Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Thursday, May 31, 2018

The Long Road

As I write this, I've been up for hours, already writing over 2500 words today on my newest book as well as looking over email and social media. I get most of my work, in fact, most of my thinking, done early the morning. By 10 AM I am ready to take a nap, most days.

When I first started this blog is was mainly about my disgust with the bourgeoisie and the Global Warming BS I was witnessing almost hourly. Some of the friends I made way back then I still have now, regardless of ideological stripe.  I've remained a nobody while many have rocketed into the public eye. Lord Monckton and Mark Stein come immediately to mind.

My fight against the so-called "environmentalism" started in the early 90s, believe it or not, with the recycling craze. I was screaming from the rooftops that there are only two things humans make that can easily and affordably be recycled and that's aluminum and paper. I'm sorry, but it's true. You cannot effectively recycle glass or plastics. You can melt them down to form them into other things that may or may not (as in most cases) be able to be used for something else, but the remade form is never as strong as an original piece and simply does not last or all houses in Mexico and Central America would already be made of plastic.

I have been harping on and on about there being no consensus and no real scientist would make the claims that the Climate Change Alarmists have already been disastrously wrong about. I have actually been calling for the end of the EPA since the early 80s. The ONLY thing that most environmentalists and I agree on is protection of wildlife, but then again, you have that lunatic fringe who go that bit too far.

You see, I've always recognized these loons for the Watermelons they are. Green on the outside, Red on the inside. They see the environment as nothing more than another shackle to enslave people's bodies and minds. Doubt me? Then why aren't African nations allowed to handle their own resources? Because Black people are too stupid to do it themselves, and they need the help of these thieves who siphon off every last resource for themselves, while enslaving the African peoples in the name of "Aid".

Every time I am lambasted for my views on this subject, something comes out shortly after showing I was right all along. For years I argued, as did any sane scientist, that the Sun is the engine of our weather and that solar maximums and minimums have much to do with our climate.  No! They cried. It has to be caused by man because I hate myself! They say. Man is bad!

I can only imagine the pressures on their psyches that caused that degree of self-hatred.

I have raged about the educational system that indoctrinates our children rather than teaching them what they need to get along in life, like their own governmental systems. It's all about how the text writer "feels" it should be. Feels before reals, everyone!

There are times I've felt completely alone out in this rational wilderness. However, over the years I have had the company of Objectivists, like myself, Conservatives and some Liberals who have seen the light and began speaking out. Alex Epstein was great with his defense of fossil fuels and fracking. Yuron Brook was instrumental in my understanding of coerced markets. Once you see the truth, you cannot unsee it. To pretend otherwise is insanity.

America leaving the Paris Accords was a great move. Once that agreement was shown the light of day it quickly withered and died as more countries left. That was a start. The Kyoto Accords must be nuked from orbit and the UN must be totally disbanded. The harm that one body does in mind-boggling. That we allow it in our name is astounding.

So, I am going to go research space crafts fighting one another in space and try to get a real feel for Jinking and the Kessler Effect as I write my fiction. It still doesn't beat the fiction that is Global Warming.

No comments: