Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Nuke 'Em 'Til They Glow and Shoot 'Em In The Dark

Immediately after posting my last blog, I wrote on Twitter that I was totally uninspired to write. Then I got an article about Rick Perry's reaction to a cartoon in a Kalifornia newspaper.






On Facebook Governor Perry said,
Additionally, publishing this on the very day our state and nation paused to honor and mourn those who died only compounds the pain and suffering of the many Texans who lost family and friends in this disaster.
 Really Kalilfornia?  You flippin' attention whores can't even let families and communities mourn?  I'll definitely remember that the next earthquake/landslide/wild fire I hear about in your paradise of a state.  I'll hone in with laser accurateness the next time one of you idiots whine about your taxes/immigration/stupid government officials woes.  I will pray with the fervor of Old Testament David for you.

Uninspired now?  Oh, hell no.  I'm inspired with the kind of righteous anger only seen in Paladins and Templar knights. If the idiots in Kalifornia had any sense of self-preservation they would hunker down, STFU and remember that as the whiney pieces of crap they are, it might be best if they weren't seen OR heard.

But, wait until you get a load of the cartoons I have ready for their next self-created disaster.  In 5... 4... 3... 2...

No comments: