Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Firing People

A couple of days ago a big hue and cry went up amongst the morons in our country when Mitt Romney was filmed saying that he likes firing people... people who provide services for him... People who, perhaps, are not doing their jobs well enough to satisfy him.

Motherf$cker!

I love firing people who are not preforming a service or selling a good that I can trust.  I love the hell out of it.  It gives me personal satisfaction to tell them why.  You are not doing what I paid you to do, I am unsatisfied with the service or good you promised to provide, so I am going to your competitor and getting it from them.  There are only two logical reasons you could not do the job that you promised, you're too stupid to do it correctly or you are too lazy to do it correctly.  When you whittle away all of the blather, those are the only two logical reasons why most things cannot be done. Either reason is enough to make me go elsewhere.

Think about this for a moment.  If you go to a restaurant, and you spend your evening there being ignored by your waitress, given food that is cold or just awful, how likely are you to leave a tip or ever go back?  I can tell you from my experience, the answer is, no top and I don't go back ever.  I don't care what my friends say or think.  Especially if you complain about service and food and the manager just yawns in your face.  Are you going to go back?  In one instance I refused to pay the bill.  There was no way I was going to pay exorbitant prices for lousy service and food.  And, I've made a point, over the years to tell any friends mentioning the place my experiences there.  I've heard it's changed management several times in the 3 years it's been here in town.  I fired them.  Halfway through a meal and never ever thought to "hire" them back.

If you had something done on your house, and the guy slacked off, kept asking for more money and never did anything in your house, you'd fire him, right?  So why don't we fire Congress?  They're doing the same damned thing!

Then those useful idiots Newt Gingrich and Rick Perry came out slamming Romney on his speech and his association with Bates, ad nauseum.  Of course, Newt was out doubling down on his idiocy today.  If you have an R behind your name and you are slamming the only true capitalist left running, get the hell off my planet now.  Newt was cornered by a reporter at an event yesterday morning, after his attack on Romney and was asked why he was so determinedly against capitalism as practiced by Romney?  Mitt said that he had not thought about it from angle?  Really?  The smartest guy in the room hadn't thought about it that way?  Shut the front door.

Now, let's get to the real reason the GOP is taking a silent step back from the TEA Party. The GOP lives in paralyzing fear that Conservative America will wake up and realize the GOP has been licking the boots of Progressives since Watergate.  They have spent nearly 40 years kowtowing and scraping for the Liberals because they don't want to, even NOW, be associated with anything as conservative and Nixon. Because if you don't bow and scrape you are mean and hate babies in Africa!

GOP, my message is this, grow a pair and stop your whining or I will hunt each one of you down and slap you in front of your children.  A line from Shakespeare's Henry V comes to mind with Exeter brings word to the King of France that Henry of England is now in France.  He tells the king to give up the crown and go away, and then he turns to the Crown Prince, the Dauphin, and speaks to him:

DAUPHIN
For the Dauphin,
I stand here for him: what to him from England?
EXETER

Scorn and defiance; slight regard, contempt,
And any thing that may not misbecome
The mighty sender, doth he prize you at.
Thus says my king; an' if your father's highness
Do not, in grant of all demands at large,
Sweeten the bitter mock you sent his majesty,
He'll call you to so hot an answer of it,
That caves and womby vaultages of France
Shall chide your trespass and return your mock
In second accent of his ordnance.

It is exactly what I would like to give the GOP, scorn, defiance, slight regard and contempt.  Open contempt, for they have become what they beheld.  They are enured and just like the people inside the Matrix, willing to fight to stay in their comfort zone.

Not only that, in saying what they did about Romney and his selectively edited speech, they became shills for the Democratic Party.  Stephen Green, the Vodka Pundit called them unpaid Stooges.  Saul Alinsky called them Useful Idiots.

Fire them all, my friends.  Go to your polls this year and make the start in Primary season. Vote every damned incumbent out of off.  Start over with a new slate who will work their asses off to get a Constitutional Amendment for term limits.  Two terms for Reps, one term for Senate.  And by God we will begin building this country back on the foundation the Founding Fathers laid down for us with blood and brains. Start from the city you live in and work up.  Vote and be smart about it.  Learn the issues.  And trust me, I will personally slap the next person who tells me that it doesn't effect them.  Yeah, really?  So how many weeks have you been unemployed now?

In a way the Libs are right, everything is political, because they breathed life into that meme.  They have made it so.  Don't fight it.  Play by their rules and beat them to death with it.  Play the game so much better than they do, play smart.  But be better than they are and play to WIN!  Newt and Rick Perry are no longer playing to win. And the moment they decided to attack Romney rather than defend capitalism, they became nothing more than Alinsky's Useful Idiots.

No comments: