Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So... Whaddya Think?

Several people who peruse my blog (thanks Bro!) have asked why I don't get many comments. I have opined that it is because I am so unarguably right, that no one dares even ask me about it. I'm comfortable with that. I can live with it.

So, here is my challenge to you, my Gentle Readers. Ask me about anything. And I will answer your questions in a weekend post, so I am not rushed for time and can give your questions the weighty regard they deserve and then a snarky answer, posted only after focus groups have signed off on them.

I will not answer any sexual questions. That is what webcam is for. Come on, Momma has to buy summer sandals.

However, feel free to ask me any questions you wish. I don't promise a right answer or a comfortable answer... but I will give you an answer.

My husband will be standing by with an old priest and a young priest and a copy of The Perfumed Garden.

Be bold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't get many comments on my blog either. I like your outlook on it and I believe I will adopt a similar stance.
Blog on!