Buy Sev's Latest Book

Be sure to buy my latest e-book at Amazon! Dark Matters

Thursday, March 25, 2010

You Hate-Mongering Ultra-Right Conservative!

Yeah, that's me. I'll tell you what though, I don't hate anyone. Really. I dislike a lot of people intensely and wish people in Bellmead would stay there and not wander into civilized parts of town looking for more children to molest. But, hey, I don't tell anyone else to hate anyone. Not even Bellmutants.

If being conservative means wanting the government to butt out of your life, to make your own decisions, spend the money you earn the way you want and living your life the way you want as long as you're not infringing upon anyone else, well then, sign me the hell up. So, I don't hate, and I'm just to the left of Atilla the Hun... so I guess I'm not hate-mongering, or ultra-right... But! I am conservative! One outta three ain't bad. Just ask Jim Steinman and Meatloaf.

What I am, if you must put a name to it, is a practicing Objectivist. I have been my entire life, even before I could put a name to the rules by which I wished to live my life. Want to read about it? Head on over to The Ayn Rand Center which explains a lot about what I believe and why I believe it. In short strokes, A is A. I remember reading about a journalist who was pressed to tone down reports of the less than paradise conditions for workers in the former Soviet Union, he replied, I cannot unsee what I have seen. He could not say something was not what he observed it to be.

The progressives in our modern age want us not to see what they are doing. They are all very much "don't notice the man behind the curtain" about what they are attempting to do. They rely on the half-said, sleight of hand, and innuendo to get their job done.

Don't let them tell you that you hate, because you see what you see. Don't let them tell you it was something else. You know what you see, you know what you hear. Nail them to the wall with their own words, with their own rhetoric. Make them feel the pain for the denials, the half-truths, the outright lies they try to make us believe.

That's not hate, my brother. That is truth. And the truth shall set us free.

1 comment:

Rob Stretz Bakersfield CA said...

I wish more people spoke their mind just like you!

The people we unfortunately vote into office are full of shit and far and few in between genuinely good people. Most are out for their wallet and could give two shits about the people or what their position is really for. (to be the voice of the majority that voted them in)

2012 I am writing you in.

I have busted my ass ups and downs to be in the position i am in today. I did it for me not for the lazy ass people sitting on their lazy asses collecting a check. I didnt do it knowing i would split my check for dumb ass programs that are completely bogus!

I cant believe that anyone with a half decent job and kids would even think of being a dem. Why would anyone grow up teaching their children its ok to stand in line for hand outs instead of going out and busting your ass to earn what you get. Its disgusting to watch.

My best analogy of this to all the dumb ass college kids is basically, go bust your ass and earn your 4.0 then find a student that is failing give them 2 points off your gpa so you can both be mediocre. That's what your asking me to do with my check, that's what your asking your parents to do that are paying for your higher education.

Sev, I really enjoy reading your blog keep posting and keep pushing. I'm telling you November is right around the corner you need to be running for office.